Thursday, May 3, 2007

"Everywhere and Nothing In Between"

Countless hours render tired eyes.
This is my life
The speedways make ways for ways that no one ever knows
The detours of the past tighten seat belts for the future
No armor goes unbolted.
This is my life, the sad and sullen sighs of
People as they sleep in uncomfortable predicaments and insecurities
The future didn’t warn us about grey skies and tired eyes
Hallucinations and mixed media cloud the brain with thoughts
Of hurt and misconceptions.
It rained today, but puddle hops and moons within the crevasse of buildings
weave our thoughts together. This is now
Banded hearts and unforgotten heartaches reap at the door of opportunity
Never coming in but enjoying the silhouette your body makes
On the window panes of foggy days.
This is my life, no past left for the present. No present left so the past tends to taint the future.
Stomach cramps and chocolate milk shields the insecurities of hungry groans,
This is my life, empty like dumpsters after consumptions erase memories
You circle and wave like the pendulum you get your height from
Making swings from my arteries that once connected to my heart,
But now are just too hard to pick up slack.
Armoral isn’t good for the dashboard, but it keeps it clean and spotless.

1 comment:

Sisyphus said...

Dear bestie,

Look I found you. More Seabear coming as I type.

beats and warm sheets,
bestie

P.s. I like your muscle.

P.p.s. you should post some of the muscle you wrote last night.